2012年7月11日星期三

Christian Louboutin shoes style designer

Trend designer christian louboutin sale insists he does not set out to create painful footwear but admits beauty and sexiness are his major concerns in his function. "

People say I'm the king of unpleasant red christian louboutin uk sale bottom footwear. I don't want to make agonizing footwear, nonetheless it will not be my work to make some thing comfortable. I attempt to generate higher heels as cozy as they is often, but my priority is style, beauty and sexiness.

I am not against them, but comfort just isn't my focus," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying. Trend designer christian louboutin pump insists he doesn't set out to produce painful footwear but admits elegance and sexiness are his primary concerns in his get the job done. "People say I'm the king of unpleasant red bottom shoes. I do not desire to create unpleasant shoes, however it isn't my task to make some thing cozy. I try to create substantial heels as at ease because they might be, but my priority is style and design, elegance and sexiness. I am not against them, but comfort is simply not my concentrate," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.

没有评论:

发表评论